ERP Sense is developed to integrate back-office business processes and facilitate the flow of information within an organization so business decisions can be data-driven. ERP Sense collects and organize data from various levels of an organization and connect business activities across departments. A structured approach to ERP Sense can help a company standardize and automate its business processes and improve the efficiency of operations.
Benefits of ERP Sense:
• Accurately monitor customer demand.
• Streamline your quotation process.
• Automatically transfer successful quotes to production.
• Consistently deliver high-quality products, on time and at
competitive and profitable rates.
• Better, track and manage your resources.
• Fine-tune the solution quickly and easily, so you can better
address competitive threats and opportunities for growth.
• Minimize inventory costs without risking shortages.
• Make sure configured orders are accurate and feasible for