PeopleWorks facilitates error free Payroll Management with an efficient and easy to understand user interface. The system’s security parameters ensure that all your employee payroll related data and information is safe; you can access the payroll platform only with an exclusive login and password, thereby making your access completely secure.
Key Features of PeopleWorks:
1. Employee Self Service Management
2. Payroll Management
3. Task Management
4. Leave Management
5. MIS Reports
6. Events & Reminders
7. Asset Management
8. HR & Payroll
9. Recruitment Management
10.Time & Attendance Management
13.Salary Information & History
Deployment : Web Base
Payment : SAAS
Mobile Support : Yes
Mobile App : Yes
Other Categories : HR Software , Payment Management Software , Payroll Software
Languages support : English
Who uses PeopleWorks:
Web App, Windows, Macintosh
The PeopleWorks payroll management solution is very comprehensive and easy to deploy; you can track the status of your payroll processing directly from the tool. With a cloud based platform, PeopleWorks enables you to process payroll for all the employees of your organization, irrespective of their physical location.
Along with a user-friendly interface facilitating ease of use, PeopleWorks’ SaaS based model enables lower cost of operations and ownership, thereby making it the most preferred HR automation solution available in the market today.
Employee Lifecycle Management: Managing human resources and handling their needs on a daily basis is a challenging task in any organization. HR executives are constantly overwhelmed by the excessive amount of employee data available across several platforms. The pressing need to assimilate and integrate this data in a skilful manner is a time-consuming task.
Peopleworks for Human Resource Management
1. Attracting the Right Talent: For an organization to carry out its business operations effectively, it is important that the right human resources are organized. Finding the perfect candidate for the envisaged role is of critical importance and the primary requirement of any recruitment initiative in the organization.
2. Inducting New Hires into the Organizational Framework: The recruitment process doesn’t end with the hiring of the right candidates. It is equally important that these new hires familiarize themselves with the organization’s policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
3. Nurturing and Managing Hires: Work atmosphere and job pressure are the variables on which an employee’s ability depends. To develop his skills and optimize productivity, he/she needs to have a single minded approach to his/her job responsibilities.
4. Managing Separations: Attrition is inherent to any organization and HR has to deal with formalities pertaining to employee separation on a regular basis. There are numerous forms to be filled out and submitted, records to be checked, and work related details to be verified.
Address: 1st Floor, STC Trade Centre,
7/A, Nandini Layout, Bangalore - 560096