Odisha Pilgrimage Tour
3 Nights / 4 Days | Package Code: OD003
Package Price: INR 20,400 ( per 2 pax ) + GST 5%
TAC = 10% on above price.
Day 01:- Bhubaneswar - Konark - Puri
Pick up from bhubaneswar airport. Then proceed towards Konark famous Sun Temple dedicated to lord Surya. Check in at hotel & then visit to the legendary Jagannath temple.12th Century temple is known for its annual Rathyatra or Car Festival and series of festivals.
Thereafter proceed to the grand road called Bada-Danda for shopping & enjoy the Golden Beach of Puri one of the largest beach of the world. Overnight stay at Puri.
Day 02:-Puri – Satapada - Puri
After breakfast proceed to Alarnath temple & Satapada (50 Km), which is a virgin lagoon lake famous for rare Dolphins and migrating birds and boating through lagoon and virgin island called Rajhans. Back to Puri & over night at hotel.
Day 03:- Puri – Jajpur - Bhubaneswar
After breakfast check out and proceed to Jajpur Darshan Devi Biraja ( Navi-Gaya ) . Back to Bhubaneswar & overnight stay at hotel Bhubaneswar.
Day 4:- Bhubaneswar Departure
After breakfast, check out & if time permits then visit to Nandankanan Sanctuary and Biological Park, established in 1979, offering its inhabitants a true feel of their natural habitats, Gharials (crocodile) and White Tiger Nandankanan also runs a lion and a white tiger Safari . Drive to airport / railway station for onward journey.
NOTE: NandanKanan is closed on Monday.
• Welcome drink on arrival at Hotel
• 3-star Hotel Accommodation in 1 double room as per itinerary.
• Daily Breakfast for 2 pax
• All transportation & sightseeing as per the itinerary by AC Indigo or similar.
The Package Doesn’t Include:-
• Entry ticket or camera fees
• Laundry fees
• Boating charges at Satapara
• Tips, gratuities, shopping or any other expenditure of personal nature.
• Anything NOT mentioned above under "Package Inclusion".
Boating & monument charges:- (Extra For Indian)
• Boating charges at Satpada @ Rs 3000 /- per boat
• Konark entry fee @ Rs 30/- per head
• Udayagiri @ Rs 5 per head
• Nandan Kanan @ Rs 25/- per head
Boating & monument charges:- (Extra For Foreigner)
• Boating charges at Satapara @ Rs 3500/- per boat.
• Konark entry fee @ Rs 200/- per head
• Udayagiri @ Rs 100 per head
• Nandankanan @ Rs 200 per head