Wildlife Odisha Bhitarkanika and Ekakula Trip
3 Nights / 4 Days | Package Code: OD006
Package Price: INR 25,410 ( per 2 pax ) + GST
TAC = 10% on above price.
Package not available DURING DURGA PUJA & NEW YEAR PERIOD.
Day 01 : Arrival Khola - Jungle Resorts
Arrival at Jungle Resorts. After a delicious home style lunch cruise to Kalibhanja Diha Island on countryside boat approved by Wildlife Department, to enjoy panoramic view of Ramsar site. In evening enjoy the camp fire with Snacks and Dinner. Overnight at Jungle Resorts.
Day 02 : Jungle Resorts – Ekakula(Subject to weather Condition) – Jungle Resorts.
Early morning board on boat to Ekakula with delicious home style packed breakfast and lunch. In evening enjoy the camp fire with Snacks and Dinner. Overnight at Jungle Resorts.
Day 03 : Bhitarkanika
After a delicious home style breakfast, visit to different creeks on countryside boat approved by Wildlife Department to spot crocodiles, Bird Sanctuary and trekking to Hunting tower of Ancient King, visit to Crocodile Breeding Centre and Museum. After lunch, enjoy the surrounding nature’s beauty and paddy field. In the late afternoon visit the Jagannath temple to participate in the Live Aalati Darshan. In evening enjoy the camp fire with Snacks and Dinner . Overnight at Jungle Resorts.
Day 04 : Jungle Resorts – Departure
After a delicious home style breakfast, departure for onward journey.
• Accommodation at Bhitarkanika in Non AC Swiss tents on Triple/Four sharing basis with western style attached bathroom as per the availability during the time of booking.
• Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner on Fixed menu basis as per your number of night stay.
• Sharing boat for sightseeing & entry fees to Bhitarkanika National Park.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :-
Child's Policy :-
1. Child below 05 Yrs. is complementary sharing with parents bed.
2. Child equal or above 05 Yrs. & below 12 Yrs. is 60% of the adult cost sharing with parents bed.
3. Child equal or above 12 Yrs. will be chargeable as adult fare.
4. All disputes are subject to Bhubaneswar legal jurisdiction only.
• Check-in time: 11:00 A.M. / Check-out time: 09:00 A.M. NOTE: Early check in and late check out will be subject to availability of the tents.
• Production of Valid Passport/VISA is mandatory at the time of Check-in for Non-Resident Indians/Foreign Tourists.
• Production of Valid Photo Identity Card is mandatory at the time of Check-in for Indian Nationals.
• Booking confirmation is subject to receipt of 100% advance payment at the time of making the reservation.
FEW WORDS ON OPERATION
• Use water economically to help others.
• It is suggested that Mosquito Nets may be used in the night since your accommodation is very close to Forest.
• There is no medical facility except First-Aid. It is suggested, tourists visiting Bhitarkanika may carry essential medicines with them.
• Guests having Rheumatic and Cardiac problems are suggested not to climb on the Watch-Tower at Bird Sanctuary.
• In the evening and night, carry Torch Lights with you.
• Plucking flowers and breaking branches etc. in the National Park/Sand Pebbles Resort Area is strictly prohibited.
• No animal shall be teased nor shall be given any food items.
• No plastic item to be thrown into the Creeks nor the water be touched in person.
• On Safety grounds, smoking is restricted inside the Resort Area.
• Bhitarkanika Jungle Resorts provides basic necessities such as Mosquito Nets, Candle, Mosquito Coils, Match Box, Water Jug with Glasses, Towel, Blanket and Toilet Soap etc. in each room.
• All Toilets are with Commodes.
• National Park Entry Fee is :-
• Indian Nationals/ Foreigners - Rs. 40.00 Per person per day
• Camera Fees for INDIAN TOURISTS - Rs. 50.00 per camera per day
• Camera Fees for FOREIGN TOURISTS : Rs. 200.00 per camera per day
• Room Service is Not Available.
• At the time entering to the National Park, two copies PIC shall be required to be deposited with the appropriate authorities.
• National Park Entry Time : 07:00AM – 02:00PM
• National Park Out Time : 05:00PM
• Entry : Entry permit to the national park is at the sole discretion of Forest Department.
• Snacks in our Resort : Veg Pakoda
• Access to our Resort : Nearest Railway Station : (Bhadrak -80 kms to Jayanagar Jetty ) (Cuttack – 140kms to Khola Gate ) Airport : Bhubaneswar-160 kms to Khola Gate.
Note: Govt. Service Tax will be applicable on total billing amount.
Hope above is in order, Kindly feel free to call us or drop a few line if you required any kind of clarification from our side.
• Welcome drink on arrival at Hotel (Non-alcohol)
• 3-star Hotel Accommodation in 1 double room as per itinerary.
• Daily Breakfast for 2 pax
• All transportation & sightseeing as per the itinerary by AC Indigo or similar.
The Package Doesn’t Include:-
• Entry ticket or camera fees
• Mineral water
• Tips, gratuities, shopping or any other expenditure of personal nature.
• Anything NOT mentioned above under "Package Includes".