Welcome to Mobile Notary Brooklyn! A notary public of the common law is a public officer constituted by law to serve the public in non-contentious matters usually concerned with general financial transactions, estates, deeds, powers-of-attorney, and foreign and international business. A notary's main functions are:
• to validate the signature of a person, for purposes of signing a document);
• administer oaths and affirmations;
• take affidavits and statutory declarations, including from witnesses;
• authenticate the execution of certain classes of documents;
• take acknowledgments, for example, of deeds and other conveyances;
• protest notes and bills of exchange; provide notice of foreign drafts;
• prepare marine or ship's protests in cases of damage;
• provide exemplifications and notarial copies;
• to perform certain other official acts depending on the jurisdiction.
Contact Mobile Notary Brooklyn by phone (347) 717-4979 if you need any of our help!