Loom state fabric is fabric as it comes off the loom. Unsigned, raw, unsanforized, unstabilised, unskewed. The quality of the finished product depends largely on the quality of the loom state fabric - that's why it's so important. And that is why we have carefully accumulated knowledge in this area. Our high quality grey fabrics are used in:
1. Workwear, inindustry, retail, craft, hotel business and health care.
2. Women's, Men's & Children's Fashion, from durable materials for jackets and trousers to lightweight fabrics for shirts or blouses, also colour woven.
3. Home and Furnishing Textiles for both domestic and contract business, for example bed or table linen, towels, wall coverings, upholstery, curtains, etc.
4. Optimised Functional Fabrics, created to suit your personal requirements in respect of composition, construction, weave, width and make up.
5. Technical Textiles for a wide range of purposes, from auxiliary materials and backing fabrics to strong filtration fabrics.