Think sun damage, Pollution, oxidative stress and ageing – that assault skin on a daily basis.
That’s where topical Vitamin C and antioxidants serum helps….
e’clat superior 20% Vitamin C serum is the most potent blend of Vitamin C , Vitamin E , Hyaluronic Acid and Ferulic Acid.
e’clat superior 20% is gel based vitamin C serum combination which gives you a better feeling without irritation and results over liquid based serum.
E’clat superior vitamin
In any form vitamin C provides potent antioxidant protection, shielding skin from damaging free radical damages and prevent premature aging.
When incorporated into your daily skincare lineup,adding e’clat superior vitamin C 20% can provide a range of benefits that keep your skin younger-looking, longer!
1. Reduce the appearance of brown spots and other types of sun damage
2. Helps boost healthy collagen production that will lead to firmer skin!
3. Reduce inflammation and irritation, both of which cause a cascade of damage
4. Fade post-breakout red marks by improving skin’s natural healing response
5. Increase the effectiveness of your sunscreens and boosts your skins defense against UV exposure
6. Brings sparkling glow, fairness and brightnes
With decades of research around its benefits, e’clat vitamin C is a long-established skincare superstar that can help you achieve younger, healthier and more radiant skin.
How to use e’clat vitamin c serum
Step 1: Wash your face with a clean wash cloth, a mild cleanser and warm water. Leave skin damp.
Step 2: Apply the vitamin C serum to your face and neck with your fingertips. Gently massage the serum into the skin. Wait three to five minutes for it to dry.
Step 3: Apply your normal moisturizer, preferably one that contains sunscreen.
According to a study antioxidant serums applied prior to sunscreen can improve the effectiveness of sunscreen against skin damage.
Repeat the process twice a day.