18 Nov 2016 / Business Growth
These kinds of web portals are effective in developing businesses. The prime difference between B2B and B2C portals are that the former ones are used for business houses and the latter one for all kinds of internet users worldwide. This can aid the associates, resellers and distributors to form organizations. It can help you develop the business in numerous ways-
1. Promotion of Products and Services- These business portals enjoy various services such as advertisement, personalized services, content management, registration services, building up websites etc. There are a few value added services also available on such portals such as polls, chats, emails, greetings, message boards etc. There are also options of uploading desirable graphics and content on the web pages, which can prove to be very effective in case of business branding and promotion.
2. Improved Ranking of the Search Engines- The online visibility make a huge difference and with the upsurge of businesses having websites on internet this business of investing online is becoming difficult day by day. No matter what kind of business you are into, if there is a website involved you have to have some search engine traffic too. Almost all the portals are now investing in SEO and SEM to boost their rankings on the search engines. Correctly listing the businesses on the portals is vital to divert the traffic to the website without putting in extra amount of effort. Local Business Directory India
3. Expanding Networks- These portals prove to be an effective platform for both buyers and sellers to collaborate without actually meeting. This includes a number of middlemen, industrialists, traders etc. It saves a lot of time and makes the work more easy and efficient. The buyers and sellers can easily sell and buy there products and services through this which ultimately expands the business. One has to simply register to the portals in order to increase the business network.
4. Innovation and Technology- The web portal serves as a base for exploring business opportunities and products online. To bring in innovation in one’s business, we need to expand the range of knowledge that we can gain from other similar businesses. This is known as competitive analysis which comes up with an excellent opportunity to study the services and products of your competitors too so that you can use that information to your benefit. For such things these kinds of portals come handy at such times. As far as technological advancements are concerned, more the technically advanced versions we use at the portals, more the consumers it attracts. The newer versions are more user friendly and thus indulges more customers.
5. Small Investments- Many of these businesses charge minimum fees so that it is easier for the customers to avails membership. The business website in this way gets access to millions of verified buyers and sellers who register themselves on the portal. These encourage electronic exchange of documents like billing details, summary, order details, credit approvals etc. These are kept safe and are exchanged with utmost care without any chances of future problems. Free Listing India